I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post at least 8 things about themselves.
3. When youre finished, choose 8 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and say you tagged them.
5. Remember! No tag-backs...
1. I love to sing. Constantly. Regardless of my mood, you will find me singing. In elevators, walking down the street, whatever, I sing, and frankly I usually don't care who sees me. Usually it's something from a musical if I'm happy - RENT, Hairspray, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, whatever comes to mind.
2. I've been completely head over heels for my fiance since we got together in high school. He's to blame for my addiction to anime, manga, and anything related to hippos.
Most romantic, sweet man I've ever met, and I'm positively gaga for him.
3. I was a cheerleader in middle school, despite my lack of coordination.
4. I've always wanted to be an actress, since I played a goose in the school play in kindergarten. One of my nicknames as a child was "Sarah Bernhardt" cause I was such a drama queen. That or "Catherine Denueve". Or "Ethel Merman" cause I'm naturally very loud.
5. I have a massive fear of rollercoasters and cockroaches - they are evil incarnate.
6. I'm the biggest grammar nazi of anyone I've ever met; poor spelling makes me cringe, and the only thing worse is when it's done by professionals. (Like when I saw the local news try to say something was the death knell of something and wrote "death nail" across the screen. I nearly threw something at the screen!)
7. My signature color is pink - I love to wear it, I love to decorate with it, I like pink flowers, pink everything! There's a reason when a friend of mine found out I wanted to go to law school, he started calling me Legally Blonde.
8. If I were to get another pet, it would be a vizsla. They're the best dogs on the planet. Sweet, lovable, playful, not too big, but also not yappy little balls of fur.